Sunday, June 1, 2008

This is the first post in my new blog. Hello, I am Big John. I am building this website to document my weight loss. When I graduated high school I was over 300lbs. The main focus of the blog will be my weight loss, but I will also post funny things that happen to me, and try to do a little stand up comedy. I will also add a paypal donation button so you can toss in a buck or two if I made you laugh. Seriously, even if you drip in 1 dollar, thats a dollar that I didn't have a minute ago, and I appreciate every donation. Before we get started let me be clear that this is not donations to a charity, or hard luck case, I am a private individual building a blog to document my weight loss, do some stand up comedy, and make a few dollars. Think of it as tossing a few coins into the guitar case of a street performer.

No comments: