Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HOLY COW!! GAS PRICES!!

Just this morning I had to go into town, and I saw the gas prices, the "cheap" stuff was $3.87 a gallon. Even though I am young, 23 just about to be 24, I can remember when gas was $0.95 a gallon, I also vividly remember the worry that gas would hit $2.00 a gallon. It seemed so high back then, but now would be considered a serious discount. I have no doubt that I will soon see $5.00 a gallon, or even more. One thing I have noticed is that there are not as many cars on the road as there were a few years ago. Also when I pull up to a pump and see the reading of the last guy to pump, it is not uncommon to see three digits, usually about $150 if he filled all the way up. On another note, I am working on getting an exact weight, and may be a picture, with my face blurred out so some goof doesn't put my head on a cow or something.

No comments: