Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Paypal Donation

I have set up a paypal account, and now you can send me money. Before I go any further, let me make sure you understand, this is not a charity, hard luck case, or anything like that. I am NOT representing any charity, non profit, or any group, ministry, church, or anything like that. I am a private individual, who is here to make a profit. The reason you should give me a few bucks is because I entertain you. Think of it as tossing a buck or a few coins into the guitar case of a very talented performer. I can think of one more reason to do so, even out your paypal account. For example if you have $10.27 in your account, send me the 27 cents. That way you account will be even. Remember, I am not a mooch, just a talented comic, who is placing ALL his material for you to watch for FREE, instead of selling cds. So send me a few bucks. My paypal address is turkey4262@yahoo.com (just a quick edit, I have a personal account, so they wont let me accept credit cards, only payments funded by a paypal account balance.)

No comments: